Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship / Freeship (ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS)
- The following scholarship facilities are made available:
- Govt. Of India Scholarship Scheme.
- EBC Scholarship.
- Minority Scholarship Scheme.
Document to be produced along with the forms of Scholarship / Free ship for the academic year 2016 – 17.
- True copy of CAP Letter.
- True copy of Caste Certificate.
- True copy of Caste Validity Certificate.
- True copy of Non – Creamy Layer Certificate for only (OBC/SBC/ VJ/DT/NT) Category students.
- An Income declaration by the Parents/Guardians/own stating definite income forms all sources of last year i.e. 2015 – 2016.
Income Certificate from Tahsildar – Original Copy (for Scholarship / Free ship)
- True copy of academic mark sheets & certificates.(SSC/HSC/DIPLOMA)
- Gap Certificate if there is gap in Education.
- True copy of Aadhar Card.
- Residential Proof – Ration Card (True Copy)
- Death certificate – If Father / Mother Expired.
(ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS – Fill up Online Application Form)
- Those students who secured the admission in the First Year /Second Year / Third Year / Final Year only those students will have to fill up online application form for Frees ship & Scholarship on the following website:
- https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in(For – OBC/SBC/SC/VJ/DT/NT)
- https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in(For – ST)
Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Website.
- Click to Student Login.
- Click on Open New Registration option & generate your ID & Password.
- Fill up the Application Form online, verify the data filled & forward it to the Institutes. The candidate should take printout of the form & attach required documents.
- Submit the duly filled form along with the documents to the office.
Students belong to Economically Backward Class category & admitted through CAP process and domicile of Maharashtra can only apply for EBC scholarship.
- List of Documents required for applying for EBC Scholarship.
- CAP Allotment Letter
- Income Certificate – Tahasildar SDO , Dy. Collector
- Domicile certificate
- Previous Examination Mark sheet
- Ration Card
- Gap affidavit
- Income certificate of mother
- Father’s death certificate if applicable
- Aadhar card
- Bank a/c no with photo copy of passbook (Specially Bank Of India )
Benefits-50% Tuition fee, credited on students account by respective college.