- Q 1. Which courses are offered by college?
M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical chemistry)
M. Pharm (Quality Assurance Technique)
M. Pharm (Pharmacognosy)
- Q 2. What is college fee?
- College fees are finalized by Shikshan Shulka Samiti. Fee for academic year 2016-17 is as follows, for B. Pharm (UG) is Rs.101850 (Interim Fees) and for M. Pharm (PG) is Rs. 104550(Interim Fees)
- Q 3. Where is the location of the Institute?
- Loni is well connected by roads with all major cities. It is situated near Shirdi (Holi place of Saibaba). Loni is 26 kms from Shirdi, 29 Kms from Sangamner. It is situated on Nashik-Sangamner- Ahmednagar or Nashik-Sangamner-Shrirampur route.
- Q 4) What are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission?
F.Y. B. Pharm .
Candidate should pass H. S. C. or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics with minimum 45% marks for Open category & 40% for backward category student and Non zero score in MT-CET 2017 examination, or passed D. Pharm. Course with 45% marks. 45% marks for open category and 40% for backward category.
Direct S. Y. B. Pharm.
Candidate should pass D. Pharm. Course with 45% marks for open category & 40 % for backward category form A.I.C.T.E recognized institute.
F. Y. M. Pharm
Candidate shall pass B. Pharm. with 55% marks for open category & 50 % marks for SC/ ST category along with valid and qualified GPAT all India rank total score or non-zero score in MAH-MPH-CET 2017examination.
- Q 5. What documents are needed for admission process?
F.Y. B. Pharm .
1) S.S.C. Mark Sheet , 2) H.S.C Mark Sheet, 3) S.S.C. Board Certificate, 4) H.S.C Board Certificate, 5)Nationality certificate 6) Domicile certificate 7)College Leaving Certificate 8) MT-CET 2017 certificate 9) Category Student – Caste Certificate, caste validity certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
Direct S. Y. B. Pharm.
1) S.S.C. Mark Sheet , 2) H.S.C Mark Sheet, 3) S.S.C. Board Certificate, 4) H.S.C Board Certificate, 5)Nationality 6) Domicile 7)College Leaving Certificate 8) MT-CET certificate 9) Category Student – Caste Certificate, caste validity certificate 10) First Year & Second Year D. Pharm. Mark Sheet.
F. Y. M. Pharm
1) S.S.C. Mark Sheet , 2) H.S.C Mark Sheet, 3) S.S.C. Board Certificate, 4) H.S.C Board Certificate, 5)First Year to Final Year B. Pharm. Mark Sheet 6) B. Pharm. Degree Certificate 7)Domicile 8)College Leaving Certificate 9) Nationality certificate 10) MPH-CET 2015 Score card 11) Category Student – Caste Certificate, caste validity certificate 12) First Year & Second Year D. Pharm. Mark Sheet.
- Q 6) Whether hostel and canteen facility is available?
- Well-furnished and spacious girls and boys hostel with capacity of 258 and 130 respectively, are available with facilities like hygienic food, gymnasium, Wi-Fi, internet connectivity, on call medical help and 24x7 securities.
- Q 7) Which Professional regulatory body approvals does the college have?
- B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. courses are approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Pharmacy Council of India, and New Delhi. Both courses are recognized by Gov. of Maharashtra and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Q 8) Whether college provides campus placements facility?
- College has separate Training and Placement cell operating under the guidance of excellent training & Placement officer. College is located in vicinity of various Pharm. Industries which help us for training & placement. The college has excellent placement record and is within top 10 % among University of Pune providing placement in different pharmaceutical sectors. Our top recruiters include Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Neon Labs, Cognizant, Ranbaxy Lab, Galderma India Ltd.
- Q 9) Whether college has canteen facility?
- Yes. Spacious canteen facility with hygienic multi cuisine food facility.
- Q 10) What is Industry Exposure to students?
- The College has MOU’s with different industries and active Industry Institute Interaction cell through which experts from industry visit the institute for interaction with the students for up gradation of knowledge and also student can perform short term projects, Industrial trainings.
- Q 11) Does college conduct industry visits?
- Every year the college organizes industrial visits to get an insight of industrial culture to the students.
- Q 12) What efforts are taken by college for personality development of the students?
- Students are trained not only for curriculum related topics but also exposed to soft skills, communication skills and personality development.
- The college has well equipped 03 language lab with trained faculty for development of communication and soft skills.
- Q 13) Top reasons to join the institute?
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Fees Concession for University toppers
- Well-equipped ultra-modern and spacious laboratories
- Qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty
- Enriched library
- Career and entrepreneurship guidance by placement cell
- Conduct of training sessions by Professionals for personality development
- Ample opportunities to attend seminars, conferences and workshops for self updations
- Exposure to various sports and cultural activities
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls ion proximity of college with 24 hours security and all allied facilities
- AICTE scholarships to GPAT qualified M. Pharm. students
- Free seminars on Career development
- Exposure to students to participate in intercollegiate activities
- Social Welfare Department scholarships to eligible B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. students
- Regular Parents Teachers Meeting
- Conduct of Mock interviews
- Industrial tours
- Regular Extra & Co -Curricular activities.
- Alumni placed throughout India and abroad at reputed positions.
- Q 14) Does college impart part time B. Pharm/ M. Pharm course?
- No. B. Pharm is 4 years full time course, while M. Pharm is full time 2 years course.
- Q 15) Does College have any student welfare schemes?
- The college has active NSS cell as well as earn and learn scheme for economically backward students.
- Q 16) What is admission procedure?
- The college has 60 intake capacities for B. Pharm. Out of that 80% seats filled through centralized admission procedure (CAP) and 20% seats filled through Institute level.
- Q 17) What is average package for B. Pharm / M. Pharm students after placements?
- demand, but it remains approximately between 2-3 lakhs / annum for B. Pharm students and 3-4 lakhs/ annum for M. Pharm students.
- Q 18) What is placement percentage and minimum package?
- The college has well placement record. Around 70% of students are placed in reputed pharmaceutical industries in diverse sectors.
- Q 19) What is procedure to avail education loan facility?
- College provides all necessary help & documentary support to avail education loan through nationalized banks.
- Q 20) What is the scope and placement of Pharmacy courses?
- All Pharmacy courses are job oriented courses and also has potential for self employment.
- Q 21) Is there any Uniform for these courses?
- Yes, students are required to wear Apron in routine practical.
- Q 22) what extracurricular activities are held in the Institute?
- The Institute organizes Cultural events like Annual gathering, Debate competitions, Sports activities, and also encourages the students to participate in various Inter-collegiate events.
- Q 23) IHow can I assure about students safety/ security?
- The students are not allowed to enter the campus without I-card, there is only one gate entry. The campus is under CCTV surveillance.