- Q 1) What is the procedure for Admission?
All admissions are done through centralized admission process (CAP), by Director of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai. Notification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy is published in the month of June/July of every year on DTE website. (www.dte.org.in)
- Q 2) Which documents are required for admission?
Recent Leaving certificate
Non Creamy layer certificate for VJ, DT, NT1, NT2, NT3, SBC, OBC category
Recent passport size Photo
- Q 3) Is the college approved by PCI?
Yes, the college is approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Q 4) The college is under which Board?
The college is affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.
- Q 5) What are my placement opportunities?
Many students are placed every year in reputed organizations. Please refer the link-Training & Placement.
- Q 6) What are the student activities other than academic?
Extracurricular activities like sports, cultural, inter collegiate competition, social activities in and out of the college premises.
- Q 7) What is the intake capacity of your college?
- Q 8) What is the course schedule?
D. Pharm: Two year full time course.
- Q 9) What are the rules for attendance?
Compulsory 75 % attendance in all subjects; practical as well as theory
- Q 10) Which are the subjects included in 2 years?
The subjects included in the 2 year course are Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Drug Store and Business Management, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacology & Toxicology.
- Q 11) When are final exams conducted?
Regular Exams: April-May
Supplementary Exams: Oct-Nov
- Q 12 What is the course structure Annual or Semester pattern?
Annual pattern for D. Pharm.
- Q 13) Are there any options to select the subject during the course?
No, all the subjects during the two year course are compulsory
- Q 14) What are the extracurricular activities?
Extracurricular activities include sports and cultural activities which are held regularly in the college as well as students are sent to other colleges for competition.
- Q 15) Is there a mode of transport to and from the college?
Bus facility is available.
- Q 16) Is there a training schedule in the curriculum?
Yes, 500 Hrs Pharmacy Store training after D. Pharm.
- Q 17) What are the resources in the college?
The college is equipped with the latest and upgraded instruments in each laboratory, an excellent library with recent books on each subject, qualified Teaching staff, Gym, Play ground etc.
- Q 18) What is the mode of teaching?
Multimedia is used for theory sessions to make the session more effective.
- Q 19) What is the medium of instruction?
The medium of instruction is English.