- To develop and advance the knowledge, attitude and skills of pharmacists in order to provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to the society.
- Our Vision is to produce World Class Pharmacist with strong technical knowledge and good moral ethos.
Aim & Objectives
- To prepare the students to live their lives fully and successfully by imparting to them the vision of life (Knowledge).
- To instill in the students the spirit of service in all walks of life and make them responsible citizens of the future (Service).
- To make the students capable of facing challenges in life efficiently and care for their own future (Strength).
- To provide a balanced and life oriented educational program by incorporating progressive techniques, learning theories, and methodologies (Character).