Admission Notification 2017-18:
Rules of Admission through Centralized Admission Process (CAP)*
- Candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy courses are required to appear for MHTCET conducted by the respective competent authority.
- For the academic year 2016-17, competent authority shall conduct total four (IV) rounds of centralized admission.
- Major Steps in the CET and Admission through CAP are summarized below:
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralized Admission Process.
- Confirmation of Online Application Form and Document verification at Facilitation Centre by the Candidate in person.
- Display or Publishing of Provisional merit lists, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or Publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of available Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Rounds I, II and III.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions before CAP Round I. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I, II and III.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round I, II and III indicating allotted institute and Course.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat will be as per the allotment of the CAP Round I, II and III, by the Candidate at Admission Reporting Centre.
- Conduct of CAP Round – IV - The seats available for this round shall be published on the website. The Candidates are allowed to fill in or edit the already filled online option form. Reporting and accepting the offered seat in CAP Round IV, by the Candidate at Admission Reporting Centre.
- The seats to be allotted during the course of this round shall be subject to following conditions:
- Candidates who have not been allotted any seat in any of the previous rounds or those who have taken and cancelled their admission in the earlier rounds or rejected seat and those who have Freeze the admission in earlier rounds but are desirous of Floating and Sliding in this final round are eligible to participate in this round.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat will be as per the allotment of the CAP round IV, by the Candidate at Reporting Centre.
- Reporting and confirmation of admission of the candidate to the Institute as per final allotment through the CAP Round.