To be amongst the top five women’s pharmacy colleges in India by imparting excellence in pharmaceutical education
- To impart knowledge, develop skills and competencies in students in pharmaceutical sciences.
- To develop and advanced the knowledge, attitude and skills of pharmacist and faculty member who can provide comprehensive health care, outcomes and meet societal needs for safe and effective drugs.
- To develop, promote and nurture research activities in pharmaceutical sciences and translating research into healthcare.
Aim & Objectives
- To teach pharmacy ethics to students.
- To cater women pharmacist for growing pharmaceutical industry and Pharma healthcare.
- To provide exposure and training to latest techniques and technologies in pharmaceutical sciences.
- To create skilled labor by providing courses under Skill India Mission PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushalya Vikas Yojana).
- To enrich students with knowledge, skills and research aptitude to successfully compete for entry level position in Pharmaceutical Industry and Healthcare Service Sector, especially Wellness and Neutraceutical Industry or pursue higher education M. Pharm, MBA or Ph. D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences and related interdisciplinary field.
- Develop, integrate and apply knowledge through pharmaceutical sciences (i.e., pharmaceutical, social/behavioral/administrative, cognitive and clinical sciences) to evaluate the scientific literature, explain drug action and reactions, solve therapeutic problems and advance population health and patient care with pharmacy practice.
- To develop the capacity building abilities and value addition of students to become a good teacher who will work effectively both as team member and as leader in various educational institutions and academic research for society and students.
- To engage students in innovative activities by using in generous thinking to envision ways of accomplishing social entrepreneurship or to run a N.G.O.
- To develop a women pharmacist who will cater the demands needed by society about providing medicines for various health ailments and as a proprietor.